Friday, July 30, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Block #11

Hope there is others out there that are like me. I have really landed in a rut when it comes to motivation for sewing. I don't think that I have ever been like this before. I decided that it must mean that I need not worry about it, it must be time to relax and before long it will all come back. It hasn't stopped me from shopping for fabric so I guess that motivation better hurry and come back :)

A part of my family will be heading out to Tennessee for a family reunion Aug. 9th. We will vacationing out in the Smokies and look forward to being with family again. I am counting on the fact that you will start to see more of me after that.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, just relax....no pressure.

    I still have two blocks to do for that block along....and two to fix....

    I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens sometimes, and am sure the vacation will cure it all. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete