Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This week I made 4 more quilted bags for customers. Pictured is only 3 of them, one of the black and creams I had already delivered to my customer.
I have made several of the bags in black and creams which seem to be a favorite, but the pirate skull bag was a fun one to make





This Pirate Skull Bag with batiks was made for Robbie. This design is a typical style for what Robbie likes and when I gave it to her, she really enjoyed it.

I hope you do too!

The batiks in purple, red and ivory all compliment the skull faces. The inside lining is the ivory batik and is complimented with 2 large black skull pockets. This bag measure approximately 17-1/2 x 17-1/2 squared.



I decided to do something different and layer the batiks piano key style up the side instead of the squared blocks version done on others that I usually do. I think it was a unique change and it came out very nice.

Enjoy!

2 comments: