Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, Here is the biggest reason for the time delay on blogging a post for you. My 5th child - Chase married his sweetheart Courtney last Friday. This is just one photo of all my children, minus my Navy son, and Courtney. We didn't get the best of photos from the camera phone and hopefully I will be adding a more suitable picture of the whole family. It was a beautiful day.


Here are just a few photos of my daughter in law Anne making a surprise quilt for her husband for Christmas and of how my sewing room looks like. I thought I downloaded a photo of the UFOs hanging on hangers but you can see tips of them behind the door frame. I store a lot of the scraps that have been cut in these containers which really make it handy when looking for that particular size. Looking at the photo makes me realize that I really need to organize that closet. You can barely walk in there and you can imagine what it looks like now with all the moving around for wedding preparations



1 comment:

  1. I really have been happy with ArtBin & Snapware products for storage.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete