Thursday, November 18, 2010


As you know from my profile I am about to be a grandmother to "3" new grandsons. I am so tickled I can hardly stand it. One of these precious gems will be coming any minute and I can tell you that I anxiously watch the caller ID on my phone every time it rings! My son Stephen and his wife in San Diego will be having Jaxon and I made him a quilt that I gave his mother at her baby shower a few weeks back. I have posted about his quilt already but you can go Here to view it again.

Now, the 3rd grandson's quilt is already made and I can't show you it because I know that his mother will see it on the blog. That is quilt#52 and I don't know why I made it before grandson #2. Her baby shower was yesterday so now I can show you Enochs quilt. Enochs mother Ann wanted to use Tigers as her theme for the son. I had a difficult time finding anything that I liked that had tigers without all the other animals. Most of the time it would be a lion or jaguar and not a tiger. So I decided to build a quilt around a tiger print. I will admit that it really doesn't look like a baby baby quilt and I almost started over and do something else. Those who did see it that was what Ann would like so I decided to give it her anyways. What do you think?
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Babies! How wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....that is just wonderful!!! What a stir of excitement going on there. They will cherish those quilts for a very long long log time.

    Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete