Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogging is fairly new to me and one of the things I have discovered while checking out other quilt bloggers is this thing called "Block Swaps" Intriguing! I decided that I would like to be a part of one, but the trick is to find one before it fills up! Well with a beginner's eagerness, I found one via another blogger and quickly signed up.

I am proud to say that I am #88 out of 100 participants in the Aqua and Red Disappearing 9-Patch Block Swap. I'm laughing out loud at how silly I get with this little excitement, but there must be other quilters out there who can understand me.

Here's a picture of my Disappearing 9-patch blocks.
Another blogger mentioned that it was surprising at how difficult it was to find Aqua color fabric. I agree. The Aqua color is easier to see if you blow up the picture.

I wonder how many blocks I will receive with matching fabrics.
Now for the pondering on how I will put together the finished project.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't think I would like the color combination of red and aqua but this is beautiful! Great choices. Next swap that comes up next year - I'm in with you! First I have to get out of fabric anonymous. But wasn't it you who said.. sometimes we have those relapses! lol. Today marks day 2 of not buying fabric for myself. Was in JoAnns and bought tulle for my workshop for the girls. So that doesn't count. But did I slip and buy a remnant? (I'll never tell)

    ReplyDelete