Thursday, March 11, 2010

For my new Grand-daughter! She is still 4 weeks away from coming but the baby shower for her momma is tonight! It still needs the label made and sewn on the back which I will do today! I have loved this Birdie Fabric from Moda ever since it came out and finally, finally purchased some fabric to border and back the charm pack that I already had. This will be Quilt #46, and I sure hope both Anna and Baby enjoy!


Little applique flowers just like Natalia did on her tutorial!








A little snapshot of the backing!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you (and jealous that you are getting a grand baby)...this is one quilt that will be totally cheished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really like your yellow border. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete