Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I've been so neglectful of my blog lately. You get those times when you have tons of stuff to do your head is spinning and this is one of those times.

I've started my teaching class. Its a free opportunity for those who want to learn for the women I go to church with and anyone else that was interested. I didn't get the response that I wanted but I do have a few and in hindsight, that is probable for the good. Besides that, my gardening is overflowing, helping my girlfriend with her daughters wedding reception, went camping, and just trying to keep sane, is taking all my time up.


Up above you see my 18" long zucchini. I swear I try to not let it get so long, but they seem to grow in just a matter of hours. We are running out of ideas on how to eat zucchini!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment