Friday, August 6, 2010

The 12th Jelly Roll Sampler Block is now complete!

It has been real fun to put the 30's fabrics together for this Sampler Quilt-Along. I had one fabric that I was unsure weather I had used it yet and was determined to use it in this block. It sure makes for a very busy block, but I figured that once all the blocks are in place with the background fabric in to balance the busy-ness it will work out just fine. It was a very good experiment

Now, starting tomorrow, in my sewing class we are going to be making these same blocks. Some of my sewers are just learning, others are more experienced, but either way, this is a great project for teaching basics in quilt sewing and keeping the projects both easy and quick to make.
I will try to post a pic or two of my class.
Monday is the big trip to Tennessee. Does anyone know of a quilt shop in Pigeon Forge?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment