Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Here is quilt #48. This is going to be for Jaxon, who will be arriving in November and will be the first child for Stephen and Jodi and my first Grandson.
The fabric is Barnyard Buddies which I had a couple of charm packs for. It took a long time to find some yardage to do the backing and the boarders. Just about every website that I visited had sold all what they had and I was getting desperate.



I guess if I like something, I better buy the coordinates before they go in retirement.

I just did a simple disappearing 9 patch for this quilt.





What I really like is the back. I decided to use up the rest of the 2nd charm pack for the boarder. I will admit, I like the back better then the front.







I sure hope Jodi and Jaxon likes his quilt. I don't have a clue if Jodi and Stephen even read my blog, so just in case you do. Be surprised anyways when you get this at your Baby Shower on Saturday.
My next post will be previews for Quilt #48.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment