Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends.
What a year it has been for our family!
*I have 4 new lovely daughter-in-laws, Jodi, Ashlee, Anna and Courtney, who I know will be wonderful for my sons.
*I have a new grandchild coming next year.
*I have a home, car, food on the table and a pretty nice job.
*I luckily have a talent that I can use to make things for either income or just to make someone happy.
*And, I know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me, who has giving me all that I have, that has been my source of happiness. It is Him that I give all my gratitude to for who I am.

Enjoy the Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mama G, I'm so grateful for you and for your wonderful family! You are a great mama, and I am so thankful for your great son Brian- he is a fabulous husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 new daughter in laws! Wow, you have had a very busy year! Happy Thanksgiving to you! :)

    ReplyDelete