Thursday, November 5, 2009



Here is the finish Brrrrr Snowman quilt hanging that I started with my Sister Laura's quilt day when I was visiting Pennsylvania in Sept. I had only pieced the top with plans on finishing it here at home. This will be quilt #43! Plus, I can count this as one of my finished UFO's for the Joy in the New Year challenge I joined. Yea!!!!!


Lisa came to Arizona for my son Chase's wedding and we were able to quilt our projects during our relax time. It is always fun to share craft time with sisters. Just wish we didn't live so far away from each other. I hope that maybe I can have opportunities with my other sister Kristin, and all the sister in laws in Utah, Texas. Maybe some day.


2 comments:

  1. looks great! I love those giant buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! He is ready just in time for the snow to start flying ~ brrrrrrrrrrr snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete