Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have been a little behind on my Layer Cake Sampler blocks but because I have been sick the last few days and had to stay home from work, I took the opportunity to play catch up. Easy to do since they are not real time consuming. This is block #2. Its not quite like the pattern but because of said illness, I opted out of cutting more fabric to make it "identical" to the pattern.



Block #3. I never really thought basket blocks were all they cool, but I sort of like mine. Maybe this will inspire me to do other basket patterns in the future.






And block #4. I really like the added corner feature in the snowball block. Way cool!

For any of you that have not seen the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along and now the current Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along, its not to late to start creating and join in the fun. Hit the side button on the right and it will take you where you need to go.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Especially for a non-Techie! I found you through Holly Jolly Blog Bingo. Happy Holidays to you. ... Beautiful work by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks! I'm visiting from Holly Jolly Blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the blocks...I hopped over from Holly Jolly Bingo...i became a follower...hope you'll hop over to my blog

    ReplyDelete